- Adrian Taggart – Chair
- Ian McFadgen – First Vice
- Valerie Linton – Second Vice
- Mike Shaw – Secretary
- Adrienne Staley – Treasurer
- Christina Otero – Director
- Myles Ricketts – Director
- Eddie Hicks – Director
- Julie Martin – Director
- Andrew Pool – Director
Board Of Directors
- Preside at all meetings of the Society with the exception of committee meetings;
- Preside at all meetings of the Board of Directors;
- Attest the minutes of all meetings; and
- Perform all duties as are inherent in the office of a President.
The Vice President shall, in the absence of the President, or at the President’s request, have the power to perform all the duties of the President.
The Secretary shall perform the following duties either by himself or by delegation to any salaried or contracted employee(s) under his supervision:
- Conduct the correspondence of the Society;
- Issue Notices of meetings of the Society and the Board of Directors;
- Take and keep minutes of all meetings of the Society and the Board of Directors;
- Provide copies of minutes of meetings of the Board of Directors within ten (10) days of such
- Provide copies of minutes of general meetings within ten (10) days of such meetings to all members;
- Have custody of all records and documents of the Society except those required to be kept by the Treasurer.
The Treasurer shall perform the following duties either by himself or by delegation to any salaried or contracted employee(s) under his supervision:
- Serve as custodian of all monies and any financial document of the Society;
- Act as the chief collector and disbursing Officer;
- Report to the Board of Directors on the financial position of the Society at each meeting;
- Report on the financial position of the Society at all general meetings and provide copies of financial statements to all members at least fourteen (14) days prior to an Annual General Meeting;
- Arrange for the safekeeping of all funds of the Society in such manner as designated by the Board of Directors; and
- Prepare budgets and keep such financial records, including books of accounts, as are necessary to comply with the Society Act.
Directors at Large are members of the Board that possess particular skills that are beneficial to the Board composition. These skills may include legal, accounting, fundraising, regional zone representation and/or other professional skills. The role of the director may also be provided to an Athlete representative.